Nowadays, everyone mostly prefers using Apple devices to operate for printing functions. There is an in-built AirPrint app that makes it easy and so convenient for iPhone users to print. But, a major query may have is how to Setup HP Printer On iPhone so that one can attempt to print. Thus, in this tutorial, we have attached the stepwise directives that will let you set up your printer on your iPhone. After setting up your printer in the correct way, you can securely print the photos and documents anytime. Therefore, don’t waste your precious time if you recently purchased an iPhone and have a compatible HP Printer at home. Just, take a step ahead, to begin with, the print job. Here, you will be walked through the potential methods.
Fruitful Methods To Setup HP Printer On iPhone
For the newbie, nothing would be more dreadful than accessing new technology such as AirPrint for printing purposes. You are so lucky that you have landed on the right page as numerous possible methods for printer setup have been shown. Thus, read to learn How To Enable AirPrint On HP Printer for printing hassle-freely.
Method 1: Set up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad Using AirPrint
Go through the provided course of action carefully to Setup HP Printer On iPhone using the in-built AirPrint app:
- First, make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your iPhone. There should be a tick mark behind the Wi-Fi network name.
- In case, you are connected to the other network, cancel it now and choose your wireless network name.
- Now, connect the HP printer to the network.
- Afterward, view the status of your printer connection.
- Place a click on the “Wireless” button and the “Information” button altogether. Alternatively, you can press the “Wireless” and the “Start Copy” black buttons at the same. The wireless test report will thereafter be printed to make out the status.
- Follow the directions based on the status of your printer connection. If it is connected to the network appropriately, then follow the steps to connect it from your iPhone.
- If the connection is not set or is completely lost, then follow the steps noted beneath.
- First and forecast, connect the printer to the network by using a touch screen control panel. Doing so will open the setup, network, or wireless menu.
- Next, you have to select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the connection process.
- Furthermore, you can click on the “WPS” button on the printer within a couple of hours to establish the network connection.
- Once the connection is successfully established on your printer, the blue bar stops flashing.
If you face difficulties during printer setup using AirPrint on iPhone, you can move to the next method. Try it out now!
Also Read: Hp printer in error state
Method 2: Set up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad Using the HP Smart App
Despite using the AirPrint app to Setup HP Printer On iPhone, you can install HP Smart App to begin the setup process. The comprehensive steps involved in it are displayed underneath. Have a look:
- First, download and install the HP Smart App on your android devices 5.0 or later and the Apple devices 10 or later. To install it, follow the steps given below.
- Open any web browser and browse the “123.hp.com” link from your iPhone.
- Thereafter, click the “Download” tab to download the application.
- Now, run the app along with following the on-screen prompted instructions to install it.
- Afterward, check whether your iPhone is well-connected to the wireless network.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on iPhone.
- Now, click the “+” sign to add the printer from which you are going to print.
- In the end, select the name of your printer.
This is How to Connect HP Printer to iPhone without Wi-Fi. After installing the HP Smart app, you can effort-freely connect the printer to your iPhone. However, there is no need for Wi-Fi to establish the wireless connection between HP printer and iPhone. After connecting the printer and the iPhone you can frequently perform the following tasks:
- One can print a document or photo using the compatible HP Printer device.
- The documents or photos will also be scanned using this printer.
- You can even also copy documents, cards, and photos.
Once you Setup an HP Printer On an iPhone using one of the aforementioned methods, next manage the printer settings. In the below section, we will show you how to organize printer settings.
Manage The Printer Settings
Let’s configure your printer settings and status so that you can begin with the printing functions without any hindrance. Here’s how to do so:
- First, go to the “Home” screen on your iPhone.
- Next, opt for the printer; see the printer information, reports, and other information regarding the details of printing.
- Then, hit on the “Notification” bell icon to view the error messages or Hp Printer Offline Issue.
- Now, in the next step, click on the “HP instant ink” tab to order your supplies.
- In the end, manage your instant ink account of HP appropriately.
So, these were the steps that you have to slightly go through to take the printout from your iPhone device.
Also Read: HP Officejet 4630 setup
Ways to Print from iPhone with HP Printer Device
- First, ensure that your HP printer is turned on, cartridges are properly installed, and sufficient paper loaded is in the paper tray.
- Now, open the item that you want to print, and then tap the “Share” icon.
- Then, click the “Print” icon.
- Select your printer and there modify print settings according to your need. Adjust the paper size, the number of copies, or page range to prevent Troubleshooting HP Printer errors.
- In the end, finally, click “Print”.
- Within a couple of seconds, you will receive the printouts of the selected document.
Consult Our Qualified Techies For Further Assistance
I hope you are now able to Setup HP Printer On iPhone without experiencing any complications. But, if still, the HP printer is not successfully setup on your iPhone, feel free to contact Our Hp Support. We, at the 24/7 opened helpline number, are your one-stop support solution. It is our priority to proffer you quality aid at your doorstep in your budget. Hence, dial the number and stay tuned!