HP Printers are always been recommended to everyone for personal or professional documentation work as it provides great quality of printing solution and also available in the budget only. Despite being the fact that, customers avail top-notch services proffered by them regarding free shipments and returns, some technical glitches could also occur while printing, faxing or scanning the document. Therefore, if you are using an HP Printer in your home or office premise, there are chances your printer stops serving good-quality printouts or might HP Printer Not Printing Black. Such a problematic issue usually been caused by low/empty black ink present in the printer container. Other different reasons could also responsible the printer not printing problem. In the blog-post we discuss in detail so that you can easily solve it and resume your printing job with no hassle.
The Most Possible Factors For The Appearance Of HP Printer Not Printing Black Issue
Check-out the list noted underneath to know about the actual reasons due to which HP Printer Not Printing problem occurs all of sudden:
- Blockage in the Print Head Vent
- Black ink might go out of stock
- Driver installed on Windows against your printer may out-of-date
- Having internal issues in the Printer Ink cartridge
- Printer alignment problem probably causing the same problematic hurdle
Luckily there are some of the productive solutions to instantly fix HP Printer Not Printing Black issue. In the below guide, you will learn the right way to make it eliminated from the root. So, give a glimpse over here!
Prolific Solutions To Fix HP Printer Not Printing Black Ink Issue
As per our technical knowledge and skills, we have compiled couple of fixing guidelines for you. You can grab here suitable solving instructions for HP Printer Not Printing. So, take a brief look at below points:
Solution 1: Remove The Blockage in the Print Head
If the printhead is clogged, then you might unable to print with black color or any other color. In such case, to fix this issue, you need to perform the following given instructed lines one-by-one:
- First and foremost, turn your printer ON by pressing the Power button on your HP Printer device.
- In the next step, you need to open up the HP Printer’s cartridge panel carefully.
- Then, let your print head be reset itself.
- Afterward, slightly remove the color units and Print head from its actual place.
- Thereafter, clean the print head properly with water and then dry it with a soft & smooth cloth.
- After cleaning and drying the print head simultaneously, place it back into its suitable place.
- Also you have to adjust all the accessories back to their places.
- Now, try to print a test page to check the printing quality.
In case, your printer still not printing black or color ink, continue following the next solving guide.
Solution 2: Use Printer’s Tool To Examine The Ink Cartridges
Here is what you are required to execute for this:
- Make sure your printer is in Switch On mode.
- Then, slightly open the printer cartridge access door
- Take out ink cartridges with full of awareness and also remove the empty cartridges case with new quality ink cartridges.
- Use the Printer Screen now.
- From the left corner of the screen place the (⎼) sign
- Use the side directional arrow on the screen and look for ‘Tool’ option.
- Press “OK” tab on the Tool option.
- Now, you’ll see an option which determines the ink levels of the cartridges. Select it and click OK tab.
After the cleaning process completes successfully, you can print a test page to check if this time your printer is printing black or not. If the same problem yet persists, move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Eliminate The Defective Ink Cartridges & Alignment Process
Defective ink cartridges can also be causing HP Printer Not Printing problems. Because of the faulty ink, HP printer delivers a blank page or won’t print black color. To rectify this HP Printer Not Printing Black issue, use some simple and quick tips noted beneath:
- Switch your HP Printer ON.
- Open the printer panel with full of carefulness & then let the ink cartridge transmit to the center.
- Press gently on ink units to take them out from the print head slots.
- Next check the expiration date on installed ink units. If they are really expired, replace them immediately with new genuine ones.
- Now, close the printer panel.
- Give a brief glance on the Printer Screen; there you can see some relevant information about printer alignment demo, paper loading and calibrating color units.
- Give a click on “OK” tab for the entire information demo once you have properly checked them out.
- The printer will then start itself to initiate for alignment.
- Now print a test page and place it on the scanner.
- Information will pop on the printer screen. Hit Ok button on it.
- Finally, your printer is been aligned completely.
You can now obtain quality printouts from your HP Printer.
5 Recommended Suggestions To Avoid Confronting HP Printer Not Printing Black Issue
Always keep the following points remember if you do not want to ever again experience HP Printer Not Printing Black Problem:
- All the times you are suggested to install the genuine HP Ink cartridges.
- While manual cleaning of HP printer’s print head keep the Printer in Switch off Mode.
- Always eradicate the shielding strip from a new cartridge, before installing.
- Never ever physically harm the ink cartridge nozzles.
- Check the ink cartridge slots properly, before adjusting them into the required slot.
Connect With Top-most Tech-Geeks For One-Stop Support Solution
If your HP Printer Not Printing yet even after consciously applied the afore-mentioned troubleshooting instructed guidelines, then in spite of getting worried about it talk to our tech-specialists via calling process. Dial HP Customer Service Phone Number for additional valuable info regarding your printing problems.