List Of Systematic Methods To Do Hp Wireless Printer Setup: A wireless solution is everyone’s need in today’s world because with wireless technology everything becomes easy and hassle-free. Printers nowadays are coming with wireless technology more, which gives relief to the users in numerous ways. Here on this page, you will learn how to do hp printer setup along with another type of setup which is required.
Hp printer setup is different from other wireless printer setups which includes simple steps. You can install your hp printer without any trouble by reading this article. For this setup, no CD or wired technology is required.
The systematic way of doing hp printer setup “with No-CD”
- The first and foremost step of wireless technology is to check whether they are catching the wireless connection or not. You need to establish the network before you proceed further.
- Always keep your user manual handy and if you don’t have no problem. Start your printer by locating the switch-on button.
- After turning the printer on, connect to the router by establishing the network.
- To install the printer without the CD follow this step carefully. Visit the website 123.hp.com/setup which is the official website of hp. By following this link initiate the installation of printer drivers. Enter the exact model number of the printer on the option.
- Initiate the installation of driver download and proceed towards the next step.
- After this procedure, install the HP smart app from HP’s website as it will guide you further for hp printer setup.
- On the setup window, you will see the option of “click” until the setup gets completed. After the setup gets completed click on the option “ready to use” on the computer screen.
- After all the above-mentioned procedures for hp printer setup, you can now use your printer smoothly.
A systematic way for wireless hp printer setup “with CD”
If you have a CD for hp wireless printer setup then you don’t need to worry. We are going to explain how to do a wireless hp printer setup using a CD with an easy approach.
Step 1 – This is the same process as mentioned above. You need to establish a network between the printer and the router and make sure that they both are well-connected. Verify the name and password for further completion of this process.
Step 2 – Make sure you have inserted your CD into the system before you proceed with these steps. Open the CD and keep on clicking on the “next” options until you reach the “finish” option.
Step3 – In this option “install” the printer
Step 4 – The printer will automatically connect with the operating system in this process.
Step 5 – Keep the paper handy and place them in the paper tray after filling the ink in the cartridge. Go to the “file” menu and select the option you want to get printed.
Step 6 – Before giving the print command choose the layout and pattern you want to get printed.
Step 7 – Finally give the print command and wait for your paper to come out.
Hp Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Take out the printer
This is an unboxing procedure that needs to be followed carefully. After you take out the printer from the box make sure you remove the tape and other packing essentials from it. If you have brought an all-in-one printer then do not forget to remove the scanner glass too. Also, do not forget to remove the packing material from the carriage and paper input tray.
- Printer connection to the power source
Connect your printer to the power source which is nearest. Turn on the device after that and set the country, time, region by going to the control panel.
- Installation of ink cartridges and alignment
Install and align the ink cartridges by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 – Open the ink cartridge door to start. To set the carriage it is important to wait for some time as this will give you a valuable hp printer setup.
Step2 – You need to be careful in this step. Remove the tape from the ink cartridge before you insert it into the carriage.
Step 3 – Close the cartridge access door carefully and follow the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to Load the paper in the input tray
To start with this load the tray with white paper in the main input tray. Before loading the pages into the tray run your fingers once to open up space between them. Slide the paper against the edges and make sure that it is fully aligned and the pages are separated.
- Connect your printer after download and install the printer driver. Follow the below steps to install, download and connect the printer.
Step 1 – Open the browser and visit the official website of HP. Make sure you enter your printer model correctly and the OS version to download the correct driver.
Step 2 – Install the software which is downloaded.
Step 3 – Follow the screen instructions carefully after choosing the connection type.
- Registration of printer
Get your printer registered before using it. Sign up with the hp and enter the required details.
- Sign up for HP instant link
Visit the hp official website and sign up for the hp instant link. This is the last step of whole the above-mentioned process. This helps in getting the notification of ink cartridge replacement when required.
Systematic hp wireless printer setup with USB
- Follow the given below steps to easily do the wireless hp printer setup with USB.
- Always ensure that you are near to the computer you want to set the printer with. The printer should be within the range of the cable that can easily reach the computer.
- Connect your printer to the power source and switch it on. After turn on the printer from the power source turn on the printer from its switch button.
- Check the USB slot in both computer and the printer and connect them by simply inserting the cable. Make sure you put the cable right in place.
- On your computer go to the control panel and click on the option of “device and printers”.
- After opening that option click on the option “printer and scanner”.
- After reaching out to this option there will be a further option named “add a new printer or scanner”.
- You can view your printer’s name in a box with the option “add device option” which is to be clicked.
- Keep clicking on the option of ‘next’ until your printer setup gets completed.
HP Wireless Printer Setup- A Complete Guide For Easy Setup
This is the guide for the wireless setup of Wi-Fi printers that are connected to a router so that there is internet access in the printer. The connection of a router and Bluetooth is different and requires a different systematic approach.
- The printer can be used by multiple users at the same time as the wireless hp printer facilitates all. It does not connect through the medium of cable and network and only connects via Wi-Fi.
- You need to know here that the wireless computer takes a longer time than the non-wired one.
To run the wireless smoothly, it is important that you enter the network details carefully and correctly.
- After entering the correct password the printer automatically detects the router and gets connected to it.
- Install the software on your computer which is hp printer setup or hp printer setup mac. You can complete the further process after installing it.
- In the above-mentioned hp printer setup, you must note that the speed of the printer and the network match.
- The difference in speed affects the speed of transferring files.
We have discussed the step-by-step methods of doing the hp wireless printer setup. We have also mentioned the printer setup with CD, USB, etc. You can simply read this article and easily install hp printer on windows 10 or “hp printer wireless setup mac”. The above-mentioned instructions are easy to follow and do not require any rocket science. You can take help from wireless HP Printer Support if you still find any trouble with the installation of the hp printer. There is also a hp printer customer care center where you can solve all the left queries there. It is important to note that you read the manual before installing the printer on your own. Do not take any risk with the new printer setup as this can cost you heavy.