HP Printers are reliable, well-known and most demanding in the worldwide as it gives high-quality printing solution. It has lots of astounding features that help users to print with ease. Being a machinery device, sometimes users may face many technical errors during print-job and need to instantly solve the issue. In this post, we are going to discuss the most common printer errors along with their specific HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide. Thus, once you walk through the blog you will learn how to deal with printer problems in the most efficient manner. Here you go!
We Provide Solutions For Major Printer Issues Such As:
- The printer not printing black or color.
- Printer and computer connection error.
- Ink cartridge issue.
- Printhead clogging problem.
- The printer is an ‘Offline’ error issue.
- HP Printer driver issue.
- Print jobs get stuck in the print queue type of problem.
- Problem with the paper loaded in the input tray.
- And many more.
So, whenever you come across any of the above-mentioned HP Printer errors, don’t get ever disappointed as in the beneath we compile strong HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide. The only thing you should do is to apply each provided troubleshooting guidance one-by-one and check every time if your problem is fixed or not. Let’s begin!
Relevant And Effective HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
To troubleshoot the HP printer problematic errors we have gathered some beneficial tips and tricks. By following the below-enumerated guidelines you will eventually get to know the fruitful HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide techniques. Hence, let’s read to find out the suitable solution at the doorstep:
Fixing Tips 1: Check Your HP Printer For Stability At “Set As Default Printer”
To get high-quality printouts it is very essential to give the right command to your printer by setting your printer as ‘Default Printer’. That’s why we suggest you first check your printer setting and consecutively make sure that your HP Printer is stable at ‘set as default printer. In order to flawlessly set-up your printer to default status, go through the given guideline:
- First, open the Windows Search bar
- Type ‘Run’ in the dialogue box and hit the “Enter” key to invoke the Run command
- Next, open the Control Panel tab
- Once the control panel opens up on the screen, select the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Thereafter, select and give right-click on the “HP printer” option and then select ‘set as default printer.
- Now you can see a green tick below your printer icon which means your printer is finally set in default status and hence your printer problems will be resolved.
You can now proceed with printing any document. If yet can’t print for any technical problem, use the next troubleshooting techniques.
Fixing Tips 2: Update Your Outdated Printer Driver Through HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
If your HP printer is not printing black or color text, or else you are confronting any other issue related to your printer, the best effective solution is to update or reinstall the driver installed against your printer on the Windows system. Here is HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide:
- First and forecast, press ‘Windows + R’ keys altogether to invoke the Run Command on Windows Desktop.
- Now simply type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialog box and then press the “OK” tab.
- After doing so “Windows Device Manager” will open.
- Now in the next step give a double-tab on the “Print Queues” option to expand it for the right selection.
- Now, a glimpse of the list of printers and then give right-click on the listed printer name.
- Afterward, give a click on the “Update Driver” option from the menu.
- At the end wait for the update downloading to be finished and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Now you can take a step ahead for printing. If facing another printer problem, use the next fixing tips.
Fixing Tips 3: Check Your Printer For Print Spooler Service
Print Spooler Service helps the Windows System to smoothly communicate with the printer & manage the print jobs in the queue hassle-freely. When the printer doesn’t accept any print command just because the print job gets stuck in the queue, an error messages ‘printer spooler error’ will be displayed on the screen. To rectify this error, you just need to go through the given steps:
- First, close all programs if anyone is running on your Windows Desktop.
- Next, go to the “Start” button > Type “Administrative Tools” > then click the “Services” tab.
- Thereafter scroll down the given-list to reach out to the “Print Spooler” option. Place right-click and then select the “Stop” button.
- Thereafter navigate to “My Computer” & give a double-tap on ‘Local Disk (C:)’.
- Then, select the ‘Windows’ folder > ‘System32’ folder > ‘Spool’ > ’Printers’.
- Then remove all the print jobs that are stuck in this folder.
- Go back to the ‘Services’ tab and Search for ‘Print Spooler’ & right-click on it. Now select the ‘Start’ option.
- Now try printing a test page to check whether the print spooler error has solved or yet persisting.
This HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide helps you in solving HP printer spooler errors.
Fixing Tips 4: Clear The Previous Print Command Traffic
Several times you won’t be able to print anything from your HP Printer machine just because of so much traffics available in previous print commands. Such an HP printer troubleshooting guide lets you know how to clear the previous stuck print commands and then re-command the printer afresh. Go through the instructed guidelines to cancel the previous queue of print command in no time:
- First, open the Control Panel section and then click ‘Device and Printers’.
- Place a right-click on the “HP Printer” icon and then select the ‘What’s printing’ option.
- Now to cancel the previous print command queue, open the ‘printer’ menu and opt for the ‘cancel all documents’ tab.
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm. Now you can proceed with your printing task.
Fixing Tips 5: Check The Basic Printer Connection
If you are experiencing any printing issue, then this can be happened due to an HP printer and computer connection error. You are always suggested to check the basic cable connection. Here is HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide:
- First, unplug the power cord from the Printer and unplug the Power cable of the computer.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then again plug-in back the power cord of your HP printer.
- Now, turn on your computer.
- Start printing a test page.
Using these basic troubleshooting steps can resolve HP printer connection errors. So, feel free to give it try once.
Fixing Tips 6: Check Your Printer For Hardware Issues
If none of the above HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide has helped you out in exterminating your HP printer problems, then this time you have to check your printer for any hardware issues. If the problem is with an ink cartridge, paper tray, or any printer hardware-related problem, then also you can’t print anything. Therefore, check them out using the following steps:
- First and forecast you have to ensure that there is enough stack of plain white A-4 sized paper loaded in the printer tray.
- Next, check-out the ink cartridges and ensure the printer is having enough ink installed.
- Check for the toner as well. It should also be enough.
- Check your printer for carriage jam issues. If there is, clear immediately.
- Printer cartridges sometimes get outdated. So, at that point in time, you should try replacing it with a new and genuine one.
- So many difficulties arise during printing function if the printer parts have been replaced with duplicate ones. That’s why we always recommend you to go for the original parts to avoid any printer problems in the future.
Obtain 24×7 HP Printer Support Online For Handy Remedy
We just hope that the aforementioned HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide lends you a hand to eradicate all annoying HP Printer errors soon. However, if none of the above troubleshooting techniques helpful for you in fixing your printer problem, don’t panic! We are with you all day all night for one-stop HP Printer Support.
Simply contact us via helpline number and get your problem instantly sorted out without any disruption.
It is a guarantee, once you communicate with one of the talented tech-geeks, your major HP printer problems will be eliminated within a pinch only. Of course! This is the place where you grab a one-stop support solution just by sitting at your home. Thus, during the Covid-19 period stay home stay safe and stay connected as well over a phone call for the handy solving guide.