HP Officejet 4650 is an all-in-one multi-functional printer device generally utilized for home as well as office premises. It gives the best printing solution to its users and also makes the print job much easier and smooth. Such a printer is compatible with any operating device and also supports mobile printing. The printer has the ability to let you print from Android, Windows, Mac, tablet & smartphone. In addition, it has several features like ePrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print, etc. Also, the printer can easily connect wirelessly with any device and can print without any cables or cords. However, you can very frequently connect to more than one device through a wireless connection. In this guide, we will teach you how to connect HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Printer and set it up correctly. Thus, stay connected till the end!
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup For Windows
Here is the accurate procedure for your wireless HP Officejet 4650 printer setup:
- First and foremost, gather the required details like network name and password.
- Now, make sure that your computer system has a strong network connection.
- Next, you have to place your Wi-Fi router and printer just close to each other.
- Afterward, tap the “Wireless” option directly from the Control Panel to open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, opt for the network from the given list of network names displayed on your printer.
- Thereafter, simply go through the on-screen directed instructions.
- Now, you will have to install the software using CD or directly from the official site of HP Officejet 4650.
- Once the downloading process is been finished, run the downloaded software.
- And then mention the desired connection and complete the installation process.
This is how HP Officejet 4650 Wireless printer will be successfully setup on your Windows PC. Hence, you can start printing anything from your Windows-connected wireless printer device.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup For Mac
Step-by-step procedure for HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Printer Setup is enumerated underneath:
- Before proceeding, make sure that your network connection is stable.
- Next, gather the required essential information like your network and correct password.
- Now, get a secure and stable connection.
- Now, let’s connect your Mac device to the wireless network.
- Afterward, click on the “Wireless” option from the Printer’s Control Panel.
- Now, touch a Wireless Setup Wizard and thereafter enter the network name and password.
- Now, download and install the HP Officejet 4650 printer software.
- Insert CD into the Mac disk and then install by running HP Easy Scan.
- Go through the on-screen provided guidance to finish the setup process.
How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 Printer To Wireless
Once you have gathered your network name and password of your router connect the HP Officejet 4650 Printer to Wi-Fi. Here’s how:
- First of all, you will have to give assurance that your HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Printer is turned on.
- Next, tap on the “Wireless” icon.
- Afterward, select the “Settings” tab and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, link your printer to your wireless router by entering the required credentials.
- Afterward, browse the manufacturer’s website for your printer driver download.
- Type your exact printer model number, select “Begin” and then click on the “Download” link.
- Afterward, implement the on-screen prompts to install the full feature printer driver to commence the wireless setup.
- Now, open the downloaded software and go through the prompts accordingly.
- Under the “Connection Type,” you will have to select the “Wireless” option.
- Thereafter, when prompted, enter the WPS PIN.
- Now, connect your printer directly to the network by keying in the password.
This is how you can connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer to your wireless router effort freely.
HP Officejet 4650 AirPrint Setup – Quick And Instant Directives
Before you start with AirPrint Setup for your printer, make sure iOS and printer devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. When you have AirPrint setup successfully on your device, you can print from your iPad, iPhone, or any Apple device. Here’s what to execute:
- First, you will have to ensure that the HP Officejet 4650 wireless printer is turned on.
- Now, connect your printer to a local wireless network.
- After that, download and install the AirPrint application on your Apple device.
- Now, you can print anything from any of your iOS devices.
- To take the printouts from your iPhone or iPad, follow the below-noted steps:
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage whichever you want to print on your iPhone.
- Now, click on the “Share” icon.
- Go to the Printer Options menu and then choose the “Select Printer” tab.
- Select the Print icon and doing so a list of network displays.
- Change the printer settings if you think it is necessary otherwise you can skip this step as well.
- Now, in the end, select the “Print” option.
- The printer will then deliver a quality printout of your selected document.
HP Officejet 4650 EPrint Setup – How To Print
Setting up your HP Officejet 4650 EPrint perfectly will allow you to print securely using a secure cloud-based service. Howsoever, you can print from anywhere but your provided location. Furthermore, you will have full access to an active email connection. Here’s what to perform:
- Acquire the email address of the printer directly by connecting to the website.
- Now, turn on your web services and make sure ink or toner cartridges are correctly installed.
- Afterward, tap the “HP ePrint” tab on your computer.
- Now, select “Print” or “Print Info.”
- Choose the document or photo saved on your system.
- Now, in the To: field, enter the full email address of the printer and type the subject.
- Now, attach a document or photo and then click “Send.”
- After doing so, the HP Officejet 4650 Printer will print the document or image.
How To Print After HP Officejet 4650 Cloud-Print Setup
When you setup your Cloudprint precisely, you can print anything from anywhere. Thus, setup Cloud Print Officejet 4650 printer and print from a smartphone or any wireless-enabled device connected to the internet. Let’s follow the given instructions for your cloud print setup:
- First, register your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer with HP Cloud using HP Connected.
- Now, obtain your printer’s email address and then print a test page just to check the printer’s connection.
- Now, go to Google Cloud Print and tap the “Sign in” button.
- Then, in the Email box, provide your HP ePrint email address.
- Afterward, choose the “Connect my printer” tab and then implement on-screen instructions.
- Now, once you successfully connect your cloud-ready HP printer with Cloud Print, you can print with a Google web.
- You can securely print with mobile applications too.
Connect HP Officejet 4650 To A Wireless Network Using HP Smart App
Here are the step-by-step procedures that you should perform for connecting devices using HP Smart App:
- To start with it, get the suitable software- HP Smart App for your compatible Windows OS.
- Now, download it on your device and extract the file.
- Now, the HP Smart App setup will be ready to begin.
- Proceeding with the software installation steps appeared on the computer screen.
- Finish the HP Smart App software installation process completely.
- After that, access the installed HP Smart App on the computer system.
- Add the HP Officejet 4650 Printer to the software.
- Finally, print a test page to confirm that the setup has been precisely done.
Get 24/7 HP Printer Support Online For HP Officejet Setup
Hopefully! The information has helped you in setting up your HP Officejet 4650 printer. If you want more info and handy guidance for your printer setup, contact HP Printer Support. Your query will be answered by the top-most talented tech specialists. So, feel free to give me a ring on the given helpline number. The problem that you confront will be sorted out definitely in a pinch.