Canon PIXMA MG2522 is an affordable all-in-one inkjet printer that is suitable for home or office premises. It is comprised of several effective features that aid users in printing and scanning functions. More importantly, such type of printer model is compatible with both Windows as well as Mac OS. Hence, there is no need to think of anything, just go for it if really want a high-quality printing solution in your budget. Though, before attempting print-job, the appropriate Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Setup should be done. Being a novice, it could be difficult for you to set up precisely the Canon printer to start printing any document. So, here we have come up with the productive guidance that will assist you to do the same within a couple of seconds. Let’s read to know!
Instructions To Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer With Wi-Fi Router
Beneath noted are the quick procedural directives for connecting your Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer to a Wi-Fi router:
- First of all, you have to switch on your printer and also enable the Wi-Fi router as well.
- Press the “Wi-Fi” button on the printer device and keep pressing the button till the blue light starts flashing.
- Now, you have to press the black button and search for your WPS connection.
- During the searching period for the WPS connection, the blue light will keep flashing.
- And, once the connection is literally detected, the light will become flashing.
- In the end, you have to connect your printer to the connection and perform a print test.
Now, the Canon Printer is been successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network. Finally, you are done with the Canon PIXMA MG2522 WIFI SETUP process. The next step would be to connect your printer to your operating windows. In the below section, we will show you how. Thus, continue reading from top-to-toe consciously and carefully.
Also Read: Canon Printer Not Responding
Guidelines For Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Setup On Windows
Following are the optimum steps for your Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Setup on a Windows desktop. Simply, go through the given instructive points:
- First of all, you have to switch on your Canon printer, Windows PC, and the Wi-Fi router
- Next, connect your Canon Pixma printer to a Wi-Fi router using the aforesaid guide.
- Now, make sure that the printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once it is confirmed, download the actual printer driver on your Windows system. To do so, simply visit Canon.com/Ijsetup.
- From the displayed list, select your printer model i.e., Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer, and then hit the “Download” option.
- Doing so the downloading process will begin, wait till it completes.
- Once the downloading process finishes, click on the driver package option to open Canon IJ Setup.
- Thereafter, go through the on-screen prompted direction to finish the installation process in a second.
- Now, press the “Start” button on your Windows desktop and open the Control Panel.
- Select the “Devices and Printers” tab from the given list of options in the control panel section.
- Click the “Add a printer” tab to add your printer if it is not installed in your Windows.
- Now, select your printer from the menu and wait for a couple of seconds.
- In the end, your printer name will also be displayed in the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Now, the printer is ready to use.
By following these above-provided instructions, the Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer will wirelessly connect to your Windows PC. Hence, you can even though print any documents wirelessly.
Also Read: Canon Printer in Error State
Ways to Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer on Windows Using USB Cable
If you have a USB cable instead of a Wi-Fi Router for printer connection, here’s the course of action you need to go through:
- First, connect one end of the USB cable to your printer and the other end to the computer. Doing this will make a strong connection between Canon printer and Windows PC.
- Now, turn on your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer and then, visit the Canon.com/Ijsetup site to download the authentic driver package.
- Install the driver properly by following the on-screen prompts.
- Thereafter, select the “Devices and Printers” option directly from the “Control Panel” pane.
- Click the name of your printer from the given list after selecting the “Add a new printer” option.
- Once your Canon printer is added successfully in the menu put a right-click to set it as “Default printer”.
Using the USB cable will make it easy to connect the Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to the computer. Now, you may take a print test to check if Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Setup has been done with no hindrance.
Also Read: Canon Printer Offline
Desired Steps To Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer on MacOS
Here is how to connect your wireless Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer to MacOS and set it up accurately:
- First, switch on your printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router.
- Next, connect your printer and computer system to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, download and install the upgraded version of the printer driver via Canon.com/Ijsetup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and end up the procedure to get the driver finally installed on Mac.
- Now, go to the “Apple” menu and select the “System Preferences” tab.
- Thereafter, click the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Click the “+” sign on the bottom left corner of the screen to add your printer if it is not already added.
- Once your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer is been listed in the given printer menu, select it from the drop-down list.
Finally, your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer is linked to the Mac PC.
Also Read: Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Consult Us Via 24/7 Online Live Chat Support
The aforementioned write-up might have effectively assisted you for Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Setup on Windows and Mac. If you fail to set up your printer and need fruitful assistance from tech-savvy, contact Canon Support. We have talented and experienced tech specialists working hard to provide user-friendly guidelines. Hence, simply dial the number and stay tuned till your printer gets proactively set up.