The accurate HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup permits you to operate the printing function flawlessly and fluently. The wireless setup requires connecting both the printer and computer to the same wireless network. Such a top-quality printing device allows you to connect multiple devices with it and print wirelessly without any interruption. Though, the Wireless Setup process for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer is easy and simple. The only thing you need to ensure is your PC is been linked to the same network as that of your printer. In the beneath section, we have gathered productive information related to the wireless printer setup. So, continue reading the post to learn more as advanced info is available at your fingertips.
Desired Guidelines For HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
Go through the stepwise instructions noted underneath to know the right ways of implementing HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup. Let’s begin to follow one by one:
- In the very first step, you need to turn on your HP Pro 6968 printer, router, and computer.
- In the next step, go to the “Printer Settings” option right from the touch screen of your printer.
- Thereafter, choose the “Network” tab and then select “Wireless Setup Wizard.”
- Once you click on the Wireless Setup Wizard, all the Wi-Fi networks available in your range will appear.
- From the list of networks, select your “Wi-Fi network” for which you have the credentials like SSID and Passcode.
- Enter the name of your Service Set Identifier i.e., SSID of the network.
- Then, select the security type “WPA/WPA2” from the drop-down menu.
- And then enter the WEP key or WPA key in the correct form.
- Afterward, ensure that your computer is appropriately connected to your wireless network.
- Once you are confirmed with it, just press “OK” to verify your HP wireless settings.
- Now, your HP Officejet Pro Printer is successfully linked with your Wi-Fi Router.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer to the Wireless Network on Windows
Here’s how to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer to the Wireless Network on your Windows OS. Let’s follow the below-noted procedures:
- First and forecast, turn your HP Officejet 6968 printer ON and place it near your router.
- Now, let’s connect your printer to a wireless network with the above-noted guide.
- Afterward, visit HP’s official website i.e. www.123.hp.com/6968 to download your printer driver.
- Now, choose your printer’s model number from the Windows screen.
- And then, click on the “Begin” tab and finally hit on the “Download” link.
- Now, let the downloading process be done completely.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, go to the “Downloads” folder in your computer system.
- Thereafter, locate the file name “HP Easy Start” and give double-tap on it.
- Now, follow the on-screen guided instructions for the setup and driver installation process.
- When you land on the last step, you need to finish the registration and activation process. For that, simply browse the “123.hp.com” site.
- Now, open the Control Panel window and then go to the “Device and Printer” section.
- Then, tap on the “Add Printer” option which is placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Afterward, opt for your Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the displayed list of printers.
- Now, wait for a couple of seconds for the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup to finish from the root.
- After waiting for such a wireless setup completion, your printer will then be connected to your Windows System.
- So, congratulations! You are now ready to print wirelessly anytime from your connected HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Printer.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Printer On Mac
Here’s the procedural guideline that will instruct you to connect your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless printer on Mac. Thus, let’s follow the given steps:
- First, give 100% assurance that your Officejet Pro 6968 printer is turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi router. The comprehensive course of action for the same is mentioned above in the first section.
- Now, browse www.123.hp.com/ojpro6968 to download the printer driver on your Mac OS.
- Then click on the “Download” link that appeared just next to the “HP Easy Start.”
- Now, on the Mac dock, open the “Downloads” folder.
- Then, give a click on the “HP Easy Start” file or tap on the full feature driver.dmg file. Doing this, the driver installation will begin.
- Once the driver download setup gets precisely done, go to the “Apple menu” to select the “System and Preferences” option.
- Afterward, opt for the “Printers & Scanners” tab.
- If your printer is already on the given list, great! Good to go! But if it isn’t listed, click on the ‘+’ sign to add your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer manually.
- Thereafter, from the next window, select your HP printer and click the “Add” option.
- Finally, your HP Officejet Pro 6968 wireless printer is lucratively connected to your Mac PC.
- Now, you are ready to print wirelessly from your connected Mac OS.
Consult Qualified Professional Team For Instant HP Printer Support
In the above guide, it is clearly mentioned how to HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup. We hope that the proffered directives have helped you in a way to set up your wireless HP Printer. If you got stuck at any point while executing the printer setup process, don’t get frustrated! We are present round the clock at 24/7 online HP Printer Support Number for your assistance. You can dial anytime to connect with us to procure a handy solution at your doorstep.