Brother Printers are prominent for its high-quality printing solution and top-notch scanning services. Time to time the Company launches fruitful features that make print-jobs so easy and smooth. Though, this is also the fact that despite it is having amazing functions, Brother Printers sometime can also create problematic hurdle during printing.Problem can be related to ink cartridges, printer driver, software or any hardware issues. Recently it is found by many users that they are confronting Brother Printer Not Printing Black issue. It is very common problem and can be solved in just the blink of an eye. If you are not enough talented and skilled to handle it, don’t worry! In this guide, we will walk you through the effective fixing steps. So, read here learn more!
Reasons Behind Brother Printer Not Printing Black
Finding out what exactly reason behind occurrence of Brother Printer Not Printing could be daunting. In the below, we have collected the list which may lead to this problem. Check-out them:
- Using Low quality generic ink cartridges
- Faulty printer driver
- Black ink goes out of stock
- Faulty Data Cable
- Another possible cause for printer not printing black is that the clogged printhead or intake nozzle valve.
Quick-Fixes For Brother Printer Not Printing Black Issue
No matter what actually causes Brother Printer Not Printing Black or color, the common and beneficial solving tricks are as follows. Make sure, you sincerely go through the provided instructions exactly in the same sequence so as to get expected result by applying the detailed solving methods. Let’s begin:
Fixes 1: Check Your Printer Status
The very beginning step you should take is to check whether your printer is on or off. If it is on, then check the cables associated with the computer and confirm that they are fully connected at the right place. If this doesn’t work in eliminating Brother Printer Not Printing problem, he at this point of stage nothing have to perform except powering off the printer and restarting the computer. Thereafter, need to disconnect all cables which were connected to the computer and printer.
Once you are done with this, connect all essential cables properly to the printer and computer. It is always recommended to connect the cables at the right place so that you can have your printer won’t print black issues exterminated. Afterward, switch on the printer and start the computer and then print anything to check whether the problem has resolved or yet persists. Continue to the next fixing guide if this is not helpful.
Fixes 2: Verify The Printer Ink Level
Here’s what you need to do:
- First and foremost, you have to check the level of ink in the tube for full, low or empty. If there is no ink in the vessel, then immediately replace the ink tube with the new genuine ink cartridges.
- If you wouldn’t like to replace the ink tube, then clean the existing tube with the cotton swab. With the cotton swab, wipe-out all the dust from the tube.
- Now, check the ink tubes whether they are placed at proper slots.
- If you won’t get the expected result from replacing or cleaning the ink tube, then it is proved that there is no issue with the ink cartridges. So you have to move to next solution I hope that will help you out in fixing this issue.
So, this is how you can check the ink tube level on your Brother Printer device. It will clear your doubt whether the problem is with ink tube or with PrintHead.
Fixes 3: Check PrintHead
- If you won’t find any problem with the printer ink tube, then this time you should check the printer printhead once. Check it for the clogged printhead. If the printhead is blocked, this will be the main reason for Brother Printer Not Printing Black.
- You can also clean the PrintHead that can fix your problem soon. Cleaning printhead would be the possible solution. You can carefully clean-up the printhead in both ways automatically and manually. In case you got failure in cleaning the printhead, you should try it twice but one disadvantage of using this method is that it consumes lots of ink.
- If your printer does not provide the feature to clean the printhead automatically, you have to go for manual method. In the manual method you simply have to remove the printhead from the printer and clean it properly with your hand.
So, this is the way you can check the printhead. This is simple and quick fixing guide but, if you won’t get expected results from the above tricks, jump to the next solution.
Fixes 4: Update Your Printer Driver
Brother Printer driver can create issues with the printing function. Therefore, you are suggested to check the driver installed against your printer on computer system. If you find the driver is not up-to-date, upgrade the older version of drivers as soon as you can. You may however also install the required drivers of your printer to solve the Printer Not Printing Black and color pages. The latest Windows 10 Updates are having facility to update automatically all the required drivers of all the devices of your system. You can even also try out third-party driver updater like DriverEasy for driver update.
Contact Tech-savvy Via 24/7 Online Support Number
Hopefully! You are applicable to get rid of Brother Printer Not Printing Black issue with the help of given information. If this is not enough to solve your problem, let’s unite with top-most technicians for impeccable assistance. You only have to put a ring at Brother Support Number and stay connected unless your problem has been sorted out completely from the root.