123.hp.com/setup:You’s probably just purchased a new printer. Regrettably, it cannot operate effectively due to a shortage of qualified drivers. To complete the 123 HP Com Setup, you must visit “hp.com/123” in order to obtain the necessary drivers. We will explain how to set up your HP all-in-one printer.
Why is it necessary to download HP printer driver files?
Drivers must be downloaded and installed directly from 123.hp.com. If the printer’s necessary drivers are not available, it may not function correctly. The download and installation methods for the setup file aid in initiating the activation of the HP printer.
How do I update the drivers for my HP printer via 123.hp.com/setup?
Obtaining and installing HP printer drivers is a simple procedure through 123.hp.com/setup. To get the drivers, go to the HP website. The exact procedure to take in order to download the drivers is as follows:
- You will need to input the model number of the printer as well as the operating system.
- The website will provide a list of available drivers for your particular printer model.
- Access the drivers that are compatible with your system. Then proceed with the download of the drivers.
- When dealing with the driver installation setup, you must double-click the EXE file to begin the installation process.
Obtaining Mac drivers for Mac PCs from 123.hp.com/setup: –
It’s simple to install HP printer driver files on a Mac. Visit “hp.com123” or “123.hp.com/setup” for drivers.
- Both the HP printer and the PC should be turned on.
- In a web browser, open 123.hp.com/setup and type it into the URL box. For Mac users, you can download and install these drivers from HP’s website by going to 123.hp.com/setup. Follow the instructions below if you’re experiencing printer problems on a Mac.
- Ascertain that your printer is correctly connected.
- Enter the model number of your HP printer in the search box.
- If required, download the appropriate file drivers for your printer.
- To guarantee optimum functioning, install the printer’s drivers.
HP Wireless Printer Installation on Windows through “123.hp.com/setup”
In order to setup HP wireless printer on Windows operating system, you have to check out the below-mentioned steps:
- Switch on your printer to begin the setup process.
- Next, connect the HP printer to the network through Wi-Fi. If you are unsure how to proceed, go to the preceding stages.
- Now, go to the website “123.hp.com/setup” and obtain the driver files for the HP printer version you are running.
- Only after the download is complete, go to the location where the drivers are stored. Then double-click the driver file. Now, follow the simple on-screen instructions to configure the drivers on your system.
- After you’ve completed the setup, follow these steps to connect the printer to your PC.
- Following the previous step, move on to the “Control Panel” location. Then, click on “Device & Printer.”
Connect Your HP Printer To Your Mobile Phone through 123.hp.com/setup?
If you intend to connect a mobile phone to an HP printer, follow the below procedures.
- To begin, ensure that the printer hardware is in good working order.
- Ascertain that both the mobile device and printer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Next, on your mobile device, go to 123.hp.com/setup and download the HP ePrint App.
- Following that, choose your mobile device’s data to select. Then, click the “Done” option.
- Therefore, you will see a window on your mobile’s “Home Display”. Here, choose “Grant Permission” for the configuration and also add your email account.
- Now, follow the on-screen directions to quickly access the file you want to print.
- Now you may print any document or file by using the HP ePrint App.
- Select the File
- Now go to the file folder and choose the document that you want to print.
- The setup process concludes with this step. Now, you may connect your HP printer to your mobile device via the 123.hp.com setup.
Are there any other factors you need to check?
Ensure that cartridges are installed, paper is loaded, and the printer is turned on. Tap Download to get the relevant software for your printer. Type the model number of your HP printer in the provided field. Choose a printer driver from the list. All you have to do is click the download button. To begin the installation procedure, go to the downloaded location and double-click the application file.
Using a Router to Connect an HP Printer (Wireless Setup)
- The wireless setup using a router and 123 HP Com Setup file can be performed as described below:
- To begin, turn up your wireless printer and configure it wirelessly using the touch screen display.
- Following that, hit the setup button on the touch interface and go to the ‘network’ option.
- Following that, choose the wireless network setup wizard from the ‘network’ option. Now, your HP printer will search the range for wireless routers that are accessible. Select your network from the list.
- When you have entered the WEP/WPA code for the network, move on to click ‘done to complete the process. Post this process, click ‘OK’ to confirm the required modifications to start up. Click ‘OK’ once again to print the wireless test result.
- Your HP printer has now been set up to communicate wirelessly with your network.
- Finally, finish the process by downloading and installing the printer driver from the 123 hp com setup page.
You may get driver files and the setup program at 123.hp.com setup. The driver setup may not consume a lot of time if you contact our HP Printer Support