WPS Technology has been launched for wireless HP Printers in a way to connect the devices without any hassle. This technology is been used only for the purpose of making wireless network connection. When you begin connecting your HP Printer on your Windows system. You will receive a prompt stating “Enter WPS PIN for HP Printer” on the display screen. So, it is mandatory to search out where the Wi-Fi Protected Setup security code is located on your printer machine and thereafter have to insert that pin to get connected on the devices.
Once your printer is successfully connected on a wireless network, you can print from anywhere. This facility reduces your work effort in getting the printouts. If you are unable to find the WPS PIN for your HP Printer, read the blog-post. Here, we will direct in an appropriate manner so that in just the blink of an eye you get such code and make it in use for the connection.
The Desired Explanation About WPS PIN
The WPS PIN is the acronymed of Wi-Fi Protected Setup Personal Identification Number which is noted on every HP wireless printer device for making direct connection with the computer even without using any wire or USB cable. It consists of 8- digit unique numeric code that is literally personal and never has to share with anyone else. Such a specific personal cipher is generally been produced by the HP printer for wireless network connection to the routers. However it only works with a wireless router. WPS Pin is definitely a secret code that must be between your own devices. This WPS Pin will completely protect your printer from unknown users like your neighbors and hotels to be accessed without your information. So find WPS Pin HP Printer and connect it wirelessly as soon as possible so that you can print document with no confusion.
WPS Technology For HP Printer Has Following Types
In general, WPS technology for HP Printer is having two-basic types which are named as:
- WPS Push Button (For non-screen printer)
- WPS PIN (For Screen enabled Printers)
Required Steps To Connect Your HP Printer Using WPS PIN
If you can’t find out the pin on your printer and also unable to connect your printer to wireless router, then don’t worry! We will walk you through the entire steps of using WPS PIN for connecting the device. You only have to go through the following instructed lines one-by-one:
- Go to the Printer’s Control Panel and then press the Wireless button or else tap the “Settings” button.
- In the next step, what you should actually do is touch the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option and then carefully walk through the on-screen prompted guidelines.
- Once you follow the onscreen prompts at one point of time you will see the WPS Pin.
- Afterward, you need to access the Configuration Utility or Wireless router and enter WPS Pin without making any mistake otherwise your printer won’t connect to wireless router.
- After entering the security code for your printer wait a minute for the setup process to complete and then go to “All Programs” and open “HP Folder of Printer”.
- Now, place a single tap on the “Printer Setup” option and select option labeled as “Connect a New Printer”.
- Congratulations!! You are now eligible to install the “Network Printer” Driver on your device and able to successfully connect your HP Printer driver and hence start print-job without any kind of disruption.
Ways To Connect Your HP Printer Through WPS Push Button
In case the HP Printer doesn’t have a screen or control panel, follow the below-noted instructions:
- If your printer is not ON, then press the Power button to turn it on, or if it is already ON, then Restart it before moving to the next step.
- Now, take a look at the printer, there you will find a Wireless or Settings button.
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer till you see the blue-light to blink.
- After seeing Blue or Green Light flashing on the printer, navigate to your Wireless Router.
- At the backside of your router, you will find a “WPS Button”.
- Press and Hold that WPS button for atleast 3-4 second.
- WPS light will start blinking on the router itself.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes. Both the lights on the printer and Router stop blinking.
- Congratulations! Your HP printer is now wirelessly connected to the computer and ready to function well.
For Additional Technical Help Call At 24/7 Helpline Number
We are hoping that the steps might be effective and helpful for you to locate WPS Pin For HP Printer. However, if you feel that these steps are sufficient to get the pin and connect the devices or else you got stuck in between the process, then it is strongly advised you to dial HP Printer Support Number and talk to the executive team for further assistance.