HP printer driver is an essential software as it helps your computer to communicate with the HP printer and understand its language. Whether you want to install a new HP printer or trying your luck on a previous generation printer, every device needs drivers to work upon. So, what actually drivers do? Well, It is a piece of software which works as a translator between computer and HP printer and helps the devices to understand each other’s language.
To kick-start printing, a simple HP printer driver download and installation is all you need. Besides printing, the driver also helps in fixing the bugs in the previous software. Hence it’s always recommended to keep the drivers afresh as an outdated one triggers several issues. So, if you are new to HP printer drivers and want to learn how to install the HP printer drivers on Windows or Mac, you have landed on the right page.
How Do I Install HP Printer Driver for Windows 10?
Installing an HP printer driver on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and others is as easy as giving a print command. You just have to follow a few simple instructions to get it done. Moreover, there are different ways through which you can install the drivers. Here we have mentioned all the possible ways, however, Mac users can skip to the next section.
Method1. Update Windows to initiate driver auto-download
- Switch on your Windows and make sure the printer is alive.
- Click the Start icon, type Change on the Search box, and hit Enter.
- Now go to change device installation settings.
- Under device installation settings, click Yes.
- Click Save changes to reconfirm the selection.
- If it seeks the administrator’s permission then click Ok.
- Keep following the further on-screen instructions to set drivers installation in auto mode.
Method2. Directly install HP printer driver from 123.hp.com
This is the manual way to download and install the printer drivers on your computer. It requires you to visit the HP support website and grab the latest version. Here is what you need to do.
- Connect your printer and computer to the internet.
- Navigate to the website www.123.hp.com.
- Scroll down the page and click download drivers under the support section.
- On the next screen, you should click Printers.
- Now under the Identify my product category, enter the HP printer model and click Ok.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to download your HP printer driver and make sure to get the complete package.
- Under the File Explorer, double-click the Download folder.
- Right-click on the HP printer installer and click Run.
- Read the license agreement and click Yes to agree.
- Wait for some time until the driver installs on your system.
Method3. Use Add a printer wizard
- Open the Control Panel section on your computer.
- Go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Click Add a printer.
- Choose your HP printer and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the built-in drivers.
- In case, you’re not able to find your printer, then select “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
- Click Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, click Next.
- Select the port for your printer and click Next.
- Select Windows update.
- Under the manufacturer section, select HP, and then add the name of your printer.
- Finally, click Next to start installing the printer driver.
- However, if you are still not able to find your printer’s name then select Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname, click Next.
- Locate the Device section and then select Autodetect.
- You can find the Printer’s IP address in the Network integration report and write that on the desired field.
- Click Next to start installing the drivers.
How To Install HP Printer Driver for Mac PC?
If you are seeking to download the drivers on Mac PC then you should follow the below-mentioned steps for HP printer driver installation. Here are the steps that you should follow.
Step 1. Prepare your printer
- Check if your Mac supports the USB cable.
- Turn on your Mac and hit the Apple icon.
- Click the System preferences.
- Now you should select either of these options – print and fax, print and scan, or printers and scanners.
- Go to the Device’s list, verify your HP printer’s name and click Remove. Now you should click on Add it again.
- If you couldn’t find your printer’s name, then click Add a printer.
- You will be prompted to install the printer drivers, click Download and Install.
- When your system asks the Connection type then choose USB.
- On the next screen, you might see a message – Software isn’t available, in that case, you will need to install the software manually.
Step 2. Manually download the HP printer driver on Mac
- Browse the website www.123.hp.com from your Mac PC.
- Select the Printer button on the webpage.
- Now you should choose the Printer Model Name under the Product Name Field.
- Click Submit.
- Modify the operating system version if needed.
- Click the Download button under Driver product installation software.
- You should download the Full software package.
- Wait until the process completes.
- Under the Download folder, you will find the .dmg file.
- Right-click on the file and select Run.
- When it prompts you the Connection type then select USB.
- Connect the computer to the printer via a USB cable.
- Select your HP printer from the list.
- Now you should select the Print Using or Use Option.
- Click Add on the list.
Couldn’t download HP printer drivers? Call the experts
The above three methods and two steps should get you the latest printer drivers for Windows and Mac respectively. After installing the HP printer driver your printer will be bug-free and ready to work optimally. In case you are still struggling with how to install printer drivers on Windows or Mac, then you should contact HP printer customer service. Our services are available 24/7 to assist you.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting Guide: In this article, you will find Canon printer troubleshooting steps for common Canon printer issues. If you are facing any issues with your printer, go through this guide to fix your Canon printer in easy steps.
Printers have been making our lives easier for decades. They have evolved from printing one page in a few minutes to thousands of pages a minute. These are essential business equipment. Today every organization runs digitally but a printer still has its place in home and offices to print a hardcopy of the work done.
Canon is a famous name in manufacturing professional cameras and printing devices and it offers a quality product. Still, it is a machine and it can break down. Either it is a basic printer or the higher variant, both can get some technical issues.
When you face a technical issue with a printer, the best thing you can do to get in touch with an expert tech specialist. They will provide you assistance with your canon printer troubleshooting so that you can get rid of all the problems immediately. You can take help from the guides and can examine and solve the issues with your Canon printer.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting Steps For Printer Issues
The printer not connecting
- Check for the specific green light indicator in your Canon Printer, Does it blinks in a specific pattern? Lookup up the manual for the corresponding error code. Follow the instructions in the manual guide to get it fixed. Continue with Canon printer troubleshooting if it doesn’t display an error.
- Check if the printer is connected properly to the power supply. If the printer is connected to the system via Bluetooth or WiFi( in the case of wireless printers). Also, check if any paper has stuck inside the printer.
- If your printer is not recognized by the system or not responding, Power off followed by restarting the system and printer. Try adding the printer manually with the system by accessing the “Control Panel” followed by the “Printer and Faxes” option. Check if your printer is showing in the list. Follow on-screen instructions to reconnect the printer to the system.
- Sometimes the printer does not work due to driver issues. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Canon Printer software. In that case, you need to download the printer driver for that specific model of the printer from the official website of Canon. Once the drivers are reinstalled the issue must be fixed.
- Open “Properties” is Canon printer software and click on options, click on “clear print heads/test alignment”. Check if the page has been printed properly.
Canon printer Troubleshooting For Slow Printing
It is the most commonly occurring issue in a printer. One of the causes behind this is the setting to print high-quality output. High-quality printing takes a bit more time than normal and can result in slow printing. You can overcome this issue by lowering the print quality in settings. You can also remove the images before printing web pages. It will increase the printing speed and also use less ink than before.
Paper is Jammed
You will be notified by a beep tone or notification on the printer screen if a paper has got stuck while printing. In that case, turn off the printer and unplug it. Open the cover and pull it gently. Make sure the papers in the tray are in proper alignment with no folds.
This issue generally occurs due to a clogged printhead. Faded or unclear printings indicate the ink ran short or dried. It is a clear indication to refill the cartridge with new ink and make sure to print two three sample pages to overcome the issue of black printing because of an excessive spill of ink.
Sometimes the printer stops printing in the middle of printing a page. This happens usually while printing a heavy graphic photo. The printer software seems unable to process that graphic intense data. The printing gets resumed once data is processed once again.
Also overheating of the parts of the printer causes sudden failure in the printing job. In these cases allow the printer to cool by turning it off.
These are some Canon printer troubleshooting methods that you can use to get fixed some minor issues with your printer. If the issue still persists, you are unable to troubleshoot the issue by yourself; immediately call the 24/7 helpline number of Canon Printer Customer Service. One of the trained professionals will further assist you to get it fixed. If that doesn’t work even, please do visit an authorized Canon printer repair service.
Canon printer not responding problem can occur due to poor printer or network connection, corrupted drivers, damaged USB port or cable, and other such issues. Due to this issue, your printer might not respond to any command or even display a “printer not responding” message on the control panel.
Want to get rid of your printer not responding issue? Don’t worry! You’ve got help. In this blog, you’ll find the solutions to troubleshoot the printer not responding issue. Let’s not waste any time and get done with it right away.
Check The Following
Whenever you face any sort of issue with your Canon printer, it is wise to check the following things before jumping to the troubleshooting part:
- Is your Canon printer on and in a ready state?
- Check the printer connection with the device.
- Check if the USB cable connecting the printer and computer is working.
- In the case of a wireless printer, check if the router is working properly.
Canon Printer Not Responding – Fixes
If your Canon printer is not responding, then you should try working on the fixes mentioned below. Follow the solutions below one by one until your issue is resolved.
1.Try This Basic Troubleshooting
Start by checking your printer connection. If your printer is connected with a USB cable then, do the following:
- First of all, check the USB cable. It should be inserted in the port properly and in working condition.
- Make sure the USB is connected directly to your computer. Avoid using USB Hub at all costs.
- Try switching the USB port and see if it makes any changes.
- Try connecting the printer using another USB cable that’s working fine.
For wireless Canon Printer:
- Check your wireless router and modem for any issues.
- Make sure your network connection is up and stable.
- Check the network connection status. Your printer should be connected to the network properly.
- If your printer is utilizing a wired connection, try reconnecting or replacing the network cable.
- Try reconnecting your printer to the network to fix any temporary issues. Refer to the product manual for help.
For printers with Bluetooth connection:
- Keep your computer close to your PC.
- Avoid any interruptions in the Bluetooth connection by connecting the printer to your PC via Bluetooth once again.
- Try to repair the printer with a PC. You can refer to the printer manual for any help.
2. Use The Windows Built-In Troubleshooter
Run the Windows troubleshooter to diagnose and fix any issue with your Canon printer. Follow the steps below to know-how:
- Click on the Windows logo from the left bottom.
- Enter Troubleshoot in the search bar.
- Open the Troubleshoot or Troubleshooting option from the search results.
- If you are using Windows 10, then select Printer. Next click on Run the troubleshooter.
- If you are running Windows 7, then select the Use a Printer option.
- Continue with the instructions on your screen to finish troubleshooting your Canon printer.
Check whether your “Canon printer not responding” issue is resolved or not. If not then continue with the next solution.
3. Restart the Print Spooler To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding
Print spooler service is responsible for managing your print jobs and also handles the communication between your PC and printer. If the print spooler service is not responding or is paused, your printer might not print or respond as well.
Resetting the print spooler can fix your “Printer not responding” problem in this case. Follow the steps below to know how to reset the print spooler.
- Press the Windows + R keys together from your keyboard to open the Run box.
Enter services.msc and then hit Enter.
- When the Services window opens, navigate to the Print Spooler option.
- Click on the Print Spooler and select Restart.
Now check if you can print from your Canon printer.
4.Correct The Printer Port Settings
Another reason that can cause your Canon printer not responding problem is an issue with your printer port settings. To verify and correct the port settings for your printer, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Run program.
- Now, Enter “control” in the given space and then hit the Enter key.
- Make sure to select the Large icons option under View by.
- Select Devices and Printers and then navigate to your printer option.
- Right-click on your Canon printer and select Printer properties.
- Select Change properties and go to the Port tab.
- In the port settings, check your printer name. Check the description. It should read USB or DOT4 in case of a USB connection.
- In case your printer is connected to the computer using a wireless network, then the description field should read “WSD”, “IP”, or “network”.
- Make changes accordingly if the settings are not correct and then hit Apply.
- Go to the General tab and select the Print Test Page option.
- Tally the printer port settings from the test page. If the settings are still not corrected, then repeat the procedure.
Try printing to see if the issue is resolved. otherwise, continue with the next solution.
5. Run Windows Updates To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding
Installing the latest Windows updates fixes many issues with the computer and might as well fix your Canon printer not responding problem. Follow the steps below to install Windows updates.
Select the Start button and open Settings.
- Go to Update and Security and select the Check for Updates button.
- If you see any pending updates, just install them by following the on-screen prompts.
- Your computer will restart automatically once the updates are installed and you can try printing again.
- Continue to this last solution, in case you are still facing the “Canon printer not responding” problem.
6. Update Canon Printer Drivers
If you’ve tried all the troubleshooting methods above and still facing the same problem, then the last resort is to update the printer drivers. You can download the latest Canon printer drivers from the Canon Support website.
- After downloading the drivers, enter the Device in the Windows search bar.
- Open Device Manager and then find your Canon printer.
- Right-click on your printer option and go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on the New Driver button.
- Now, browse to the location where the Canon driver is saved.
- Click on the downloaded driver file.
- Your Canon printer drivers will get updated.
Now, you can try printing again to check if the Canon printer not responding issue is fixed.
Choose The Easy Way Fix Your Canon Printer Not Responding
Tried all the above solutions but somehow still not able to fix your printer? You’re not alone. . Canon printer customer support can help you get to the root cause of your problem and fix your printer in a blink of an eye. You can give us a call and discuss your issue over call anytime.
List Of Systematic Methods To Do Hp Wireless Printer Setup: A wireless solution is everyone’s need in today’s world because with wireless technology everything becomes easy and hassle-free. Printers nowadays are coming with wireless technology more, which gives relief to the users in numerous ways. Here on this page, you will learn how to do hp printer setup along with another type of setup which is required.
Hp printer setup is different from other wireless printer setups which includes simple steps. You can install your hp printer without any trouble by reading this article. For this setup, no CD or wired technology is required.
The systematic way of doing hp printer setup “with No-CD”
- The first and foremost step of wireless technology is to check whether they are catching the wireless connection or not. You need to establish the network before you proceed further.
- Always keep your user manual handy and if you don’t have no problem. Start your printer by locating the switch-on button.
- After turning the printer on, connect to the router by establishing the network.
- To install the printer without the CD follow this step carefully. Visit the website 123.hp.com/setup which is the official website of hp. By following this link initiate the installation of printer drivers. Enter the exact model number of the printer on the option.
- Initiate the installation of driver download and proceed towards the next step.
- After this procedure, install the HP smart app from HP’s website as it will guide you further for hp printer setup.
- On the setup window, you will see the option of “click” until the setup gets completed. After the setup gets completed click on the option “ready to use” on the computer screen.
- After all the above-mentioned procedures for hp printer setup, you can now use your printer smoothly.
A systematic way for wireless hp printer setup “with CD”
If you have a CD for hp wireless printer setup then you don’t need to worry. We are going to explain how to do a wireless hp printer setup using a CD with an easy approach.
Step 1 – This is the same process as mentioned above. You need to establish a network between the printer and the router and make sure that they both are well-connected. Verify the name and password for further completion of this process.
Step 2 – Make sure you have inserted your CD into the system before you proceed with these steps. Open the CD and keep on clicking on the “next” options until you reach the “finish” option.
Step3 – In this option “install” the printer
Step 4 – The printer will automatically connect with the operating system in this process.
Step 5 – Keep the paper handy and place them in the paper tray after filling the ink in the cartridge. Go to the “file” menu and select the option you want to get printed.
Step 6 – Before giving the print command choose the layout and pattern you want to get printed.
Step 7 – Finally give the print command and wait for your paper to come out.
Hp Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Take out the printer
This is an unboxing procedure that needs to be followed carefully. After you take out the printer from the box make sure you remove the tape and other packing essentials from it. If you have brought an all-in-one printer then do not forget to remove the scanner glass too. Also, do not forget to remove the packing material from the carriage and paper input tray.
- Printer connection to the power source
Connect your printer to the power source which is nearest. Turn on the device after that and set the country, time, region by going to the control panel.
- Installation of ink cartridges and alignment
Install and align the ink cartridges by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 – Open the ink cartridge door to start. To set the carriage it is important to wait for some time as this will give you a valuable hp printer setup.
Step2 – You need to be careful in this step. Remove the tape from the ink cartridge before you insert it into the carriage.
Step 3 – Close the cartridge access door carefully and follow the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to Load the paper in the input tray
To start with this load the tray with white paper in the main input tray. Before loading the pages into the tray run your fingers once to open up space between them. Slide the paper against the edges and make sure that it is fully aligned and the pages are separated.
- Connect your printer after download and install the printer driver. Follow the below steps to install, download and connect the printer.
Step 1 – Open the browser and visit the official website of HP. Make sure you enter your printer model correctly and the OS version to download the correct driver.
Step 2 – Install the software which is downloaded.
Step 3 – Follow the screen instructions carefully after choosing the connection type.
- Registration of printer
Get your printer registered before using it. Sign up with the hp and enter the required details.
- Sign up for HP instant link
Visit the hp official website and sign up for the hp instant link. This is the last step of whole the above-mentioned process. This helps in getting the notification of ink cartridge replacement when required.
Systematic hp wireless printer setup with USB
- Follow the given below steps to easily do the wireless hp printer setup with USB.
- Always ensure that you are near to the computer you want to set the printer with. The printer should be within the range of the cable that can easily reach the computer.
- Connect your printer to the power source and switch it on. After turn on the printer from the power source turn on the printer from its switch button.
- Check the USB slot in both computer and the printer and connect them by simply inserting the cable. Make sure you put the cable right in place.
- On your computer go to the control panel and click on the option of “device and printers”.
- After opening that option click on the option “printer and scanner”.
- After reaching out to this option there will be a further option named “add a new printer or scanner”.
- You can view your printer’s name in a box with the option “add device option” which is to be clicked.
- Keep clicking on the option of ‘next’ until your printer setup gets completed.
HP Wireless Printer Setup- A Complete Guide For Easy Setup
This is the guide for the wireless setup of Wi-Fi printers that are connected to a router so that there is internet access in the printer. The connection of a router and Bluetooth is different and requires a different systematic approach.
- The printer can be used by multiple users at the same time as the wireless hp printer facilitates all. It does not connect through the medium of cable and network and only connects via Wi-Fi.
- You need to know here that the wireless computer takes a longer time than the non-wired one.
To run the wireless smoothly, it is important that you enter the network details carefully and correctly.
- After entering the correct password the printer automatically detects the router and gets connected to it.
- Install the software on your computer which is hp printer setup or hp printer setup mac. You can complete the further process after installing it.
- In the above-mentioned hp printer setup, you must note that the speed of the printer and the network match.
- The difference in speed affects the speed of transferring files.
We have discussed the step-by-step methods of doing the hp wireless printer setup. We have also mentioned the printer setup with CD, USB, etc. You can simply read this article and easily install hp printer on windows 10 or “hp printer wireless setup mac”. The above-mentioned instructions are easy to follow and do not require any rocket science. You can take help from wireless HP Printer Support if you still find any trouble with the installation of the hp printer. There is also a hp printer customer care center where you can solve all the left queries there. It is important to note that you read the manual before installing the printer on your own. Do not take any risk with the new printer setup as this can cost you heavy.
I have been using Brother printer for quite some time and it really helped me deliver my projects before the deadline. But one fine day unfortunately the Brother printer in error state message started popping up on the display screen. After trying hard for an hour, the error state problem remains unresolved, wasting my hardcore efforts (I was trying to be a tech expert, which I wasn’t, that I realized later).
Though deep inside, within me, a techie boy was excited enough to resolve the problem. That made me call up the Brother printer customer service, take the troubleshooting instructions, and get started to resolve the error state problem in the Brother printer by myself. Well, the results were astonishing and my Brother printer is running like “Just Bought New”.
How I fixed it! Well, all thanks to the Brother printer customer care expert. Here I have compiled all the reasons and the measures that I took to fix the Brother printer in error state problem.
Why Brother Printer In Error State Happened?
Though I was thinking it would have happened due to a loose wire or no internet connection, I was wrong, those were only a few reasons. Besides, the following were the other reasons that caused the error state problem in my Brother printer.
- Paper jam in the printer.
- Loose or troubled printer connection.
- Outdated printer drivers.
- Brother printer is offline or paused.
- Pending print jobs in Print Spooler.
- Disabled PnP detection in the Brother printer.
- Disconnected Brother printer and computer.
- Sometimes, low ink levels.
How Did I Fix Brother Printer in Error State Problem?
Brother printer experts recommended me to try easy methods first, before moving on to advanced troubleshooting. In fact, I tried using all those baby solutions, but all in vain. Unfortunately, I have to go through the complete 7 solutions to fix the Brother printer in an error state issue. Those all are given below.
Solution 1. Try preliminary troubleshooting steps on Windows 10 PC
- Verify that the printer cables are tight, secured, and not frayed. Worn-up wires sometimes become the prime suspect in causing error state problems in Windows 10.
- Try restarting your printer and computer or simply shut them down and start after 5 minutes. It sometimes works wonders to deal with the issue.
- As I said before, low ink levels shouldn’t be ignored. You should immediately look into the ink levels and replace them if needed. Do make sure to use genuine Brother ink cartridges.
- Check that no paper is jam, remove even a tiny piece of paper. Clean the feeder tray and get the printer service done.
If these steps couldn’t resolve the problem, then probably the Brother printer offline problem might be the culprit. Resolving it will need you to follow a few simple steps.
Solution 2. Get your offline Brother printer back online
Check if your Brother printer is displaying an offline status underneath the printer icon at the taskbar. It could have occurred due to deactivated automatic updates or a troubled internet connection. Here are the steps that I took to remove the offline status and moved one step further to fix the Brother printer in error state issue on my Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Visit Hardware and Sound and click View devices and printers.
- Locate the Brother printer icon, right-click on it and click Set as default printer.
- Again right-click on the Brother printer icon, choose to See what’s printing.
- A new window will open, click the Printer tab.
- Simply uncheck both the Pause Printing and Use Printer offline options.
- Lastly, don’t forget to restart your PC.
Sometimes, it might happen that besides offline error, the troubled Print Spooler service also leads to an error state issue. In that case, you will need to restart the Print Spooler services and remove the pending print jobs.
Solution 3. Restart the Print Spooler services to fix Brother printer error state
Print Spooler aligns the printer jobs in their order of printing. Sometimes, it accumulates the pending print jobs, denies printing, and causes Brother printer in an error state issue. Here’s what you can do to fix it.
- Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run dialogue box.
- Type CMD, Command Prompt will appear on the search result.
- Right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes on the confirmation screen.
- Now just type net stop spooler and hit Enter.
- The command prompt will display a message saying The Print Spooler service was stopped successfully.
- Again type net stop spooler and hit Enter.
- Upon seeing the message – The Print Spooler service was started successfully, close Command Prompt.
- Restart your PC and try printing the test page.
Solution 4. Clear the pending print jobs in Print Spooler
- Open the C drive.
- Follow this path – go to Windows > System 32 > Spool > Printers and then delete all the files within.
- Alternatively, you can open the Run dialogue box, type
C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers, and hit Enter.
- Now click over the file within the Printers folder and hit Delete on the keyboard.
- After deleting the files, restart the Print Spooler service.
- Open the Runbox, type Services.msc, and hit Enter.
- Locate Print Spooler, right-click over it and click Restart.
- Reboot your system to get the Brother printer error state Windows 10 problem fixed. If still, the problem remains unresolved then check whether the Plug and Play detection is turned off.
Solution 5. Reactivate the PnP Detection to fix Brother printer in error state
Start with restarting the computer and then proceed towards enabling the PnP or Plug and Play detection. Here is how to do it.
- Search Device Manager and hit Enter.
- The Device Manager window opens, click the View tab and click Show Hidden Devices.
- Click Ports (COM & LPT).
- Under the expanded list, right-click ECP Printer Port (LPT1)and choose Properties.
- Click Port Settings.
- Choose the option to Use any interrupt assigned to the port.
- Checkmark the Enable legacy plug-and-play detection option.
- Click Ok.
- Restart the printer and verify whether the problem has been resolved or not.
Solution 6. Update Brother printer drivers
Updating the Brother printer drivers will help you fix bugs and printer issues that were leading to error printing on the Brother printer. In two ways you can update the drivers either do it manually or set it to update automatically. The following section will tell you both approaches.
Brother printer drivers update process (Manually)
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Visit Brother’s support and download page.
- Locate the Search by product category section and choose the product of your choice.
- Select the Brother printer model number.
- Choose the Windows Operating System (In my case it was Windows 10, 64-bit) and click Ok.
- Ensure clicking on the Full driver and software package.
- Click Agree to the EULA and download button.
- Wait until the printer software gets downloaded to your system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver package on your system.
If it doesn’t work, you will need to do some more effort to reinstall the Brother printer to your Windows 10 PC. The next solution explains the steps in a better and simpler way.
Solution 7. Reinstall the Brother printer to Windows 10
Before reinstalling the printer, you should remove all the previous printer impressions from your system. Follow the below steps in their given order to crack the Brother printer in the error state problem permanently.
Remove the Brother printer from your system
- Search Settings.
- Go to Devices.
- Click Printers and Scanners.
- Select Brother printer icon, click Remove Device.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
Reinstall the Brother printer on your Windows 10
- Open the Search box, type Printer.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click +symbol that says Add printers and scanners.
- Choose your Brother Printer and click Add a device.
- Now keep following the on-screen instructions to add your printer.
- In case your system is not able to find a printer, then you should choose the option “the printer that I want is not listed”.
- Select the option “add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer”.
- Click Next and follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
- Once done, restart the system.
Still, a printer in an error state? Call Brother Customer Service
Well, those were the seven solutions that helped me resolve the Brother printer in error state problem. Henceforth, my Brother printer is working optimally, though minor hiccups keep going on in between. However, if you are still facing the error state issue, then I would also suggest you get in touch with the printer experts at Brother printer customer service. Those guys are simply amazing, knows the error better, and can resolve the problem quite easily.
HP Printers are reliable, well-known and most demanding in the worldwide as it gives high-quality printing solution. It has lots of astounding features that help users to print with ease. Being a machinery device, sometimes users may face many technical errors during print-job and need to instantly solve the issue. In this post, we are going to discuss the most common printer errors along with their specific HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide. Thus, once you walk through the blog you will learn how to deal with printer problems in the most efficient manner. Here you go!
We Provide Solutions For Major Printer Issues Such As:
- The printer not printing black or color.
- Printer and computer connection error.
- Ink cartridge issue.
- Printhead clogging problem.
- The printer is an ‘Offline’ error issue.
- HP Printer driver issue.
- Print jobs get stuck in the print queue type of problem.
- Problem with the paper loaded in the input tray.
- And many more.
So, whenever you come across any of the above-mentioned HP Printer errors, don’t get ever disappointed as in the beneath we compile strong HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide. The only thing you should do is to apply each provided troubleshooting guidance one-by-one and check every time if your problem is fixed or not. Let’s begin!
Relevant And Effective HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
To troubleshoot the HP printer problematic errors we have gathered some beneficial tips and tricks. By following the below-enumerated guidelines you will eventually get to know the fruitful HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide techniques. Hence, let’s read to find out the suitable solution at the doorstep:
Fixing Tips 1: Check Your HP Printer For Stability At “Set As Default Printer”
To get high-quality printouts it is very essential to give the right command to your printer by setting your printer as ‘Default Printer’. That’s why we suggest you first check your printer setting and consecutively make sure that your HP Printer is stable at ‘set as default printer. In order to flawlessly set-up your printer to default status, go through the given guideline:
- First, open the Windows Search bar
- Type ‘Run’ in the dialogue box and hit the “Enter” key to invoke the Run command
- Next, open the Control Panel tab
- Once the control panel opens up on the screen, select the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Thereafter, select and give right-click on the “HP printer” option and then select ‘set as default printer.
- Now you can see a green tick below your printer icon which means your printer is finally set in default status and hence your printer problems will be resolved.
You can now proceed with printing any document. If yet can’t print for any technical problem, use the next troubleshooting techniques.
Fixing Tips 2: Update Your Outdated Printer Driver Through HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
If your HP printer is not printing black or color text, or else you are confronting any other issue related to your printer, the best effective solution is to update or reinstall the driver installed against your printer on the Windows system. Here is HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide:
- First and forecast, press ‘Windows + R’ keys altogether to invoke the Run Command on Windows Desktop.
- Now simply type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialog box and then press the “OK” tab.
- After doing so “Windows Device Manager” will open.
- Now in the next step give a double-tab on the “Print Queues” option to expand it for the right selection.
- Now, a glimpse of the list of printers and then give right-click on the listed printer name.
- Afterward, give a click on the “Update Driver” option from the menu.
- At the end wait for the update downloading to be finished and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Now you can take a step ahead for printing. If facing another printer problem, use the next fixing tips.
Fixing Tips 3: Check Your Printer For Print Spooler Service
Print Spooler Service helps the Windows System to smoothly communicate with the printer & manage the print jobs in the queue hassle-freely. When the printer doesn’t accept any print command just because the print job gets stuck in the queue, an error messages ‘printer spooler error’ will be displayed on the screen. To rectify this error, you just need to go through the given steps:
- First, close all programs if anyone is running on your Windows Desktop.
- Next, go to the “Start” button > Type “Administrative Tools” > then click the “Services” tab.
- Thereafter scroll down the given-list to reach out to the “Print Spooler” option. Place right-click and then select the “Stop” button.
- Thereafter navigate to “My Computer” & give a double-tap on ‘Local Disk (C:)’.
- Then, select the ‘Windows’ folder > ‘System32’ folder > ‘Spool’ > ’Printers’.
- Then remove all the print jobs that are stuck in this folder.
- Go back to the ‘Services’ tab and Search for ‘Print Spooler’ & right-click on it. Now select the ‘Start’ option.
- Now try printing a test page to check whether the print spooler error has solved or yet persisting.
This HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide helps you in solving HP printer spooler errors.
Fixing Tips 4: Clear The Previous Print Command Traffic
Several times you won’t be able to print anything from your HP Printer machine just because of so much traffics available in previous print commands. Such an HP printer troubleshooting guide lets you know how to clear the previous stuck print commands and then re-command the printer afresh. Go through the instructed guidelines to cancel the previous queue of print command in no time:
- First, open the Control Panel section and then click ‘Device and Printers’.
- Place a right-click on the “HP Printer” icon and then select the ‘What’s printing’ option.
- Now to cancel the previous print command queue, open the ‘printer’ menu and opt for the ‘cancel all documents’ tab.
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm. Now you can proceed with your printing task.
Fixing Tips 5: Check The Basic Printer Connection
If you are experiencing any printing issue, then this can be happened due to an HP printer and computer connection error. You are always suggested to check the basic cable connection. Here is HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide:
- First, unplug the power cord from the Printer and unplug the Power cable of the computer.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then again plug-in back the power cord of your HP printer.
- Now, turn on your computer.
- Start printing a test page.
Using these basic troubleshooting steps can resolve HP printer connection errors. So, feel free to give it try once.
Fixing Tips 6: Check Your Printer For Hardware Issues
If none of the above HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide has helped you out in exterminating your HP printer problems, then this time you have to check your printer for any hardware issues. If the problem is with an ink cartridge, paper tray, or any printer hardware-related problem, then also you can’t print anything. Therefore, check them out using the following steps:
- First and forecast you have to ensure that there is enough stack of plain white A-4 sized paper loaded in the printer tray.
- Next, check-out the ink cartridges and ensure the printer is having enough ink installed.
- Check for the toner as well. It should also be enough.
- Check your printer for carriage jam issues. If there is, clear immediately.
- Printer cartridges sometimes get outdated. So, at that point in time, you should try replacing it with a new and genuine one.
- So many difficulties arise during printing function if the printer parts have been replaced with duplicate ones. That’s why we always recommend you to go for the original parts to avoid any printer problems in the future.
Obtain 24×7 HP Printer Support Online For Handy Remedy
We just hope that the aforementioned HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide lends you a hand to eradicate all annoying HP Printer errors soon. However, if none of the above troubleshooting techniques helpful for you in fixing your printer problem, don’t panic! We are with you all day all night for one-stop HP Printer Support.
Simply contact us via helpline number and get your problem instantly sorted out without any disruption.
It is a guarantee, once you communicate with one of the talented tech-geeks, your major HP printer problems will be eliminated within a pinch only. Of course! This is the place where you grab a one-stop support solution just by sitting at your home. Thus, during the Covid-19 period stay home stay safe and stay connected as well over a phone call for the handy solving guide.