Know how to download Avast from Avast antivirus support
Avast antivirus is without a doubt the best antivirus to keep you safe. If you don’t know how to download it then Avast antivirus support is here to help you out. Just follow the steps stated below:
- Open the Avast’s official website and you will see an option to ‘Download now’ on the home screen. Click on it
- Wait for the download to get completed and open the setup file once it’s done
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Avast on your system
- If it doesn’t open up on its own then double click on the icon on your laptop
- Click on the ‘Status’ option in the upper left corner and then run the smart scan on your system
- The scan might take a few minutes to complete. It can also take up to an hour or so
- Once the scan is done, follow the on screen instructions to delete the virus and restart your system for the effects to take place
If you come across any issue then feel free to call on Avast phone number support for a quick fix.
Know the benefits of Avast from Avast support
If you don’t know the benefits of Avast already then Avast support is here to throw some light on it.
The Avast antivirus is not only known for its impeccable security for your laptop but it secures your complete home network as well. It comes with advanced features as well like Game mode, Software updates and so much more.
If you are still in double minds then just to let you know, they are official partners with Microsoft therefore it is supported on all Windows 10 so you don’t have to worry about your security. Not only this, they are also rated highly by industry pioneers PC Magazine and PC Advisor so it shows how credible they are.
They take pride in sharing that they are known as ‘Antivirus with the lowest impact on PC Performance’ by AV Comparatives. No matter what you use your system for; you get complete protection without slowing you down that too in the smallest package possible.
On top of that, it is absolutely free and apart from providing the essential protection against malware, it also provides added security benefits like remote assistance and browser cleaning to name a few that too for free.
If you need any help or clarity then don’t think twice before contacting Avast phone number support and you will be attended right away.
Action center is not able to recall Avast? Call on Avast support phone number to know what to do!
It could be really frustrating if the Windows action center fails to recall Avast but a call to Avast support phone number can fix it in no time. You will be notified about this with a pop up message which says ‘Windows Defender and Avast Antivirus are both turned off,’ or ‘Windows did not find an antivirus program. Don’t worry as you can fix it in easy steps. They are:
- Go to Avast icon in the taskbar
- Select Shields control and disable it for 10 minutes from the option
- Enable it manually in the same way. Make sure you enable all the shields
This will help your system to recognize Avast but if it doesn’t then try out the following ways:
- Go to start menu and click on ‘Command Prompt’
- When the black box pops up, type ‘winmgmt /verifyrepository’ and press Enter
- If you see ‘WMI repository is consistent -no problems detected’ then type ‘winmgmt /resetrepository’ and hit the Enter key
- If your screen shows ‘WMI repository is inconsistent -problems detected’, then fill in ‘winmgmt /salvagerepository’ and press Enter
- If it says ‘WMI repository has been salvaged – WMI repository has been successfully rebuilt’ then reset your desktop/laptop
If you face any other issue then kindly call on Avast support phone number and an expert will assist you in no time.
Avast won’t update? Know the solution by dialing Avast support number
It is always best to use the updated version of Avast antivirus but it could be really troublesome if you are unable to update it. Don’t worry as all you need to do is call Avast support number and know how to update it in no time. If you want to give it a shot on your own then follow the steps stated below:
- Install the latest version of OS– If you are using an outdated version then you might not be able to install the latest version of Avast. In order to fix it, you are required to check for updates by going to Settings and then update and settings. Click on Windows update and then check for updates then try to update Avast.
- Deactivate Firewall/VPN– It is very common for your firewall to stop you from updating Avast. In order to attend to this issue, go to Start, type Firewall, and then click twice on Windows Firewall. Turn off firewall protection.
- Start Windows with minimal drivers– At times, the software might stop you from updating Avast therefore its best to clean boot your laptop/desktop. In order to do it, go to the search box and fill in ‘System Configuration’ and press Enter. Click on the ‘Services’ and select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’ tick box and choose to disable all. Open the task manager and then disable all the selected items. Close the task manager and on the startup tab of the System configuration box, click on ‘Ok’. Restart your system and then try to update Avast.
If you are still unable to update Avast then do call on Avast support number and our experts will guide you in the best way possible.
Contact Avast/support if Avast ‘Resolve all’ feature fails to work
If the Avast ‘Resolve all’ feature doesn’t work then don’t worry as Avast/support is here to help you out. You can try a number of ways from the below list to make it work. The options are:
- Check for updates
The Avast antivirus usually looks for updates on a daily basis but if there is a problem with your internet connection then it might not be able to install these updates and the resolve all feature won’t work. Make sure you have an active internet connection and then look for updates. You can also download the updates manually by visiting Avast’s official website.
- Check if Windows is activated or not
In order to activate the windows, click on the windows start button and click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin). Type slmgr/xpr in the cmd window type and click on enter. By doing this, Cmd will return the usual ‘The machine is permanently activated’ message. Avast only runs if the windows is activated and maybe you need to reactivate it and then try to update Avast to get rid of the issue.
- Stop additional security
Follow the steps mentioned below to deactivate additional security as it might be interfering with Avast.
- Press the Win+R keys and enter gpedit.msc in the run box
- You will see Local Group Policy Editor
- Click on Computer Configuration from the left panel
- Scroll down and click on the arrow next to Administrative Templates
- Go to Windows Components and select the Windows Defender entry
- Turn off Windows Defender by clicking twice
- Select ‘Enabled’ in order to turn off Windows Defender
- Save the changes and restart your laptop/desktop
If you are still unable to access then feel free to get in touch with Avast antivirus support phone number for assistance.
Call on Avast phone support to know what to do if you can’t install Avast!
If you are unable to install Avast then all you need to do is call on Avast phone support and the experts will help you out with the process. If you want to try it on your own then you can try the steps stated below:
- Uninstall any other antivirus
If you have an antivirus installed other than Avast then it is certainly going to cause issues. You might not even know that you have an antivirus installed. In order to check it, open the control panel and then go to programs and features. Check if you have any other antivirus an uninstall it.
- Remove the third party applications
At times, due to the interference of third party applications your system might not be able to download Avast. In order to fix it, remove this application from your laptop/desktop by going to the control panel.
- Turn Windows defender off
In order to turn it off, use the below steps:
- Click on settings and then go to update and security
- Open Windows defender and then open windows defender security center
- Go to virus and threat protection and open its settings
- You will see an option of ‘real time protection’. Uncheck it
If you still face a problem then do connect with Avast chat support for immediate support.
Dial Avast antivirus support phone number to know what to do if Avast won’t open on Windows
If Avast won’t open on Windows then don’t worry as Avast antivirus support phone number is here to guide you by providing some simple steps to overcome this issue. They are:
- Repair it
Use the following steps to repair Avast to fix the issue:
- Ensure to sign in with an admin account
- Go to the search bar and open the control panel
- Go to programs and click on uninstall a program
- Right click on Avast and click on uninstall
- When you select it, it will open a wizard with various options like Update, modify, repair and uninstall
- Click on repair and then click on ‘Next’
- Once the process is done, click on ‘Finish’ and then restart the laptop to see if the issue is gone or not
- Install from the scratch
If nothing works for you then you can simply perform a clean install to fix it. Use the below mentioned steps to execute it:
- Visit Avast’s official website and click on ‘download for PC’
- Go to the uninstallation page of Avast and then download the uninstallation utility
- Once it’s done, boot in the safe mode and switch off the Wi-Fi
- Open the Run box and enter ‘msconfig’ and then click on ok to open the configuration box
- Go to the boot tab, tick mark the safe boot option and then choose ok
- Restart your laptop/desktop
- Run the uninstallation utility of Avast and look through the folder where Avast is installed
- Click on ‘Remove’ and then restart the system with normal setup
- This will fix the issue
You can call on Avast antivirus support phone number if you face any trouble and the experts will help you out with the best of their knowledge.